Sutco Transportation Specialists Careers & Recruitment
Sutco’s industry-leading team is growing and we are proud to offer potential team members a diversified workplace, competitive compensation, health benefits, training and ongoing growth opportunities.
Latest Trucking Industry Insights
In this Sutco Transportation post, we will explore how winter weather affects supply chain management and discuss mitigating disruptions.
We can help you with your transport needs!
Careers at Sutco Transportation Specialists
For nearly 30 years, we have worked to position The Sutherland Group of Companies as a heavy industry leader, not only with our partners but also our team members and Sutco Transportation Specialists is our lead company in the transportation industry.
Through all our recruitment efforts, we are proud to prioritize our team’s success by offering a diversified workplace, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, training, and ongoing growth opportunities.
Our management team prides itself on providing a safe and friendly work environment, recognizing that our team members are the most important asset in the success of our operation.
Sutco has earned an industry reputation as a Top Fleet Employer and is proud to extend the Sutherland Group benefits package to our dedicated team members.
Each Sutco team member has access to:
- Extended health benefits program through a cost-shared benefits plan.
- Banking Services partnership with BMO, granting FREE banking services and reduced mortgage rates to all team members.
- Pension Program with Sutherland Group, matching contributions up to 100% done in graduated increments topping out at 5% after 8 years.
- Confidential Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Health & Safety Policy and Programs.
- Health & Safety Committee.
- Respectful workplace.
- Coach/Mentor program for new drivers.
- A fleet equipped with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Employment Security and Year-Round Work thanks to a strong and loyal customer base.
Continued Education & Skill Elevation Opportunities
Sutco is committed to the safety, success, and satisfaction of our team members and we have made an active commitment to continually invest in training and personal development opportunities for all Sutco team members.
Sutco Transportation is proudly recognized as a Top Fleet Employer since 2016, and has been awarded the Top Fleet Achievement of Excellence Awards in Workplace Diversity, Workplace Culture, Employee Engagement and Workplace Wellness and Mental Health.
If you’re looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a dynamic, family-oriented company that puts your success first, we look forward to meeting you.